- SWAN DISTRICTS FOOTBALL CLUB PAST PLAYERS AND OFFICIALS ASSOCIATION INC
- Established 1958
- To promote and encourage the fraternization of past players and officials of the Swan Districts Football Club (Inc), hereinafter referred to as "the Club".
- To assist and encourage the game of football in the district of the Club.
- To raise funds to make grants of money or provide services or property to the Club, at the discretion of the Committee of Management, to individual persons, groups or bodies who are directly associated with or connected to the Club.
- To co-operate with other West Australian Football League Past Players and Officials Associations for the betterment of football within the West Australian Football League.
- To participate in fraternizations with kindred associations.
- Apply the property and income of the Association solely towards the promotion of the objects and purposes of the Association and no part of that property or income may be paid or otherwise distributed, directly or indirectly, to members of the Association, except in good faith in the promotion of those objectives or purposes.
- The Association has around 190 Members at present. Cost of membership for 2017 is currently only $30.00 per Membership. New Members are always welcome. Membership of the Association is restricted to:
- Ex-League players, reserves players, staff and Officials of the Swan Districts Football Club (Inc), who have fulfilled one complete season.
- Life Members of the Swan Districts Football Club (Inc).
- Honorary Life Members. This shall be members of the Swan Districts Football Club (Inc) who have attained the age of 65 years and who have been financial for a minimum period of 5 years immediately preceding their 65th birthday.
- Associate Members. These are ex-members of other grades of the Swan Districts Football Club (Inc) who are not qualified as an ex-player, staff or Official.
- Associate Members are admitted at the discretion of the Committee of Management.
- Associate Members shall not be eligible to hold office in the Association or have voting powers until the completion of two consecutive years of membership.
- If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria and wish to apply for membership contact a member of the Committee of Management or download your Membership application HERE.
- 2017 BOARD OF MANAGEMENT
9279 3731 / 0411 019 150
SNR VICE RESIDENT
9581 1083 / 0402 201 338
JNR VICE PRESIDENT
9271 3788 / 0407 446 101
9271 2130 / 0403 232 130
9272 3346 / 0400 027 023
9296 7155 / 0409 083 657
9574 6009 / 0438 978 220
George Van der Meulen
9274 4378 / 0428 919 033
9255 3475 / 0430 853 475
9279 4170 / 0403 506 464
The Association is also affiliated to the WAFL Combined Past Players and Officials Association Inc. All information relating to the WAFL Combined Association can be found by visiting their website at www.waflcombinedppoa.com.
2016 PPOA XMAS WIND-UP